If you’d like to submit your exhibition/event for an Online Feature on PiB, please first book your Online Feature here, and afterwards transfer your material (see guidelines below ↓). Thank you!
Timing / Deadlines
Theoretically, a PiB Online Feature is possible anytime.
Please note: PiB’s weekly E-Newsletter is usually sent out on Tuesdays. In order to include your event in the newsletter, i will first have to publish your website feature, so please allow at least 3 working days for that.
Any further questions? Get in touch anytime:
Julia Schiller / nilreb.ni-yhpargotohpnull@olleh
- Press release(s), ideally in English + German
- 1 keyvisual/featured image
in at least 1600 px width / 72 dpi / RGB / .jpg
- Logo of your gallery/institution
ideally as a vector file (eps/ai/svg), or in 1000 px width / 72 dpi / RGB / .jpg
- Links to all artist websites
- Optional: 9 additional images – or for group exhibitions: 1 image per artist – for the image gallery on your event feature page; actual works and/or keyvisual/poster, and/or installation views:
in at least 900 px on the shorter side / 72 dpi / RGB / .jpg
- Optional: Link of your Facebook Event, and of relevant Instagram accounts (gallery/artists)
- FILE NAMES: Please name your image files in the following way:
image caption © photographer
Please avoid special characters and umlauts (ä, ö, ü).
- IMAGE CAPTIONS: If not already included in your press release, please attach a text document with your image captions. If not further specified, simply © Photographer’s name will be used.
- FRAMEWORK PROGRAM: In case your exhibition is accompanied by a framework program (e.g. artist talks, guided tours, finissage, etc.), please include them (and the language they are held in!) in your press release, or in a separate text document.
Please send your collected material in 1 .zip file via wetransfer.com (max. 2 GB)
to Julia at nilreb.ni-yhpargotohpnull@olleh
Alternatively you can send me the download link to your material on your own server, dropbox, google drive, etc.
Please don’t attach ANY files directly in an email, since this will cause my email server to crash.